Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Starting the writings for the New Year

Hi dearest readers, I've decided that it's time i personally pen down my thoughts of the FoodnWine Group.

It's been a while that you readers out there have been following me and my blogsite. This year, i promise you a wonderful experience with us especially with the many event we're working on with the Singapore Junior Chef Club. As for the information of my future postings or whatsoever, i'll definitely make it a point to update all of you, however, as for now when the plans are still not concrete, i'll probably have to keep you in the suspense first.

However, to give you a little insides, i might still be writing here on my personal food and wine blogsite and feeding the Singapore Junior Chef Club with the blog entries or i might even close this blogsite down and concentrate on my full time job and the Singapore Junior Chef Club. Well, whichever choice i chose, i hope that you could give me your fullest support:)

It's been probably more then a year that i've been doing this, and i'll like to take this opportunity to thank all the restaurants, friends and of course my readers for sending all the support to me by feeding me with suggestive and supportive emails.

Once again, i hope to hear from you soon:)

No comments: